Egbin Power Plc Jobs 2019 Apply For Head, Information Technology Vacancy
Egbin Power Plc Jobs 2019 . Egbin Power Plc invites online application for the recruitment of Head, Information Technology Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Head, Information Technology
Jobs Opportunity in Egbin Power Plc Jobs 2019 Apply For Head, Information Technology Vacancy
Job Details : Head, Information Technology
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- 12-15 years with a minimum of 5 years in senior management role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Post graduate degree related discipline.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Responsible for providing leadership/direction in the execution of Egbin’s Information Technology & Business Innovation Strategy; the management of its IT operations, processes, employee and information assets. Define and deliver an efficient IT roadmap and organization that will enable business objectives.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a vision for Information Technology within the organization, communicate it to employees, lead and motivate the team to achieve the vision in line with the strategic goals of Egbin Power Plc.
- Develop a strategy which identifies the future direction of the use of technology within the organization to drive efficiencies.
- Provide advice to Egbin Power Plc. Management on the application and use of IT to provide excellent services working closely with the senior management team to overcome business challenges with the use of technology.
- To identify solutions and opportunities to improve organizational performance. Evaluate customer’s requirements, prepare and present proposals, design and deliver solutions to meet customer’s objectives.
- Combine guidance from different enterprise architecture viewpoints (business, information and technical), as well as from the enterprise solution architecture to drive solution-level decisions and analysis of their impact on the overall business goals and outcomes.
IT Infrastructure Management
- Provide a reliable IT infrastructure to improve business process and efficiency
- Ensure improved processes, policies which are adhered to the standards, collecting efficient data, managing the networks , IT assets and the IT staff.
- Advise on the strategic direction of key IT resources including websites and information databases, intranet systems, telecommunications systems etc.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation including the Computer Misuse Act, the Data Protection and Health & Safety Acts (as applicable to IT usage)
- Be a champion of change, optimizing current IT solutions whilst promoting innovative solutions to operational challenges
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities. Prepare and implement project plans to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Control and manage the project resources and budget.
- Provide support to the procurement team to Procure, negotiate, manage and monitor of contracts for ICT services provided by third parties ensuring effective service delivery.
- Manage the relationships with contractors and suppliers
Leadership and Management
- To be the senior technical manager and to contribute to the development, implementation and review of corporate strategies, annual project plans, policies and procedures
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with key partners and stakeholders.
- To ensure effective management of employee and resources promoting team building and collaborative working to deliver the corporate plan
- To provide clear, succinct and cogent reports to required deadlines for the Board, Committees, the Chief Executive, Management Teams and key stakeholders as required.
- To manage the IT budgets achieving Value for Money
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the role of IT in the achievement of the organization’s business objectives.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing IT Strategies to drive efficient business processes
- Successful background with stakeholder management
- Excellent negotiation and partner management background
- Knowledge of CMMS and ERP Systems.
- Strong IT project planning/management and implementation skills.
- Sound understanding of business financials, including budgeting and financial management.
- Sound awareness/ understanding of trends and recent developments in the global IT industry.
- Strong operational management and resource planning/ coordination skills.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills.
- Risk Management
Head, Information Technology
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online Egbin Power Plc Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here