Baker Hughes Jobs 2019 Apply For Leader – International Trade Compliance Vacancy
Baker Hughes Jobs 2019 . Baker Hughes invites online application for the recruitment of Leader – International Trade Compliance Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Leader – International Trade Compliance
Jobs Opportunity in Baker Hughes Jobs 2019 Apply For Leader – International Trade Compliance Vacancy
Job Details : Leader – International Trade Compliance
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Business Management, Supply chain, International Trade or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years International Trade and/or Compliance experience
- 4+ years’ of management / supervisory experience.
- Fluent in English written and oral
Offers the opportunity as an experienced Leader – International Trade Compliance to join the team in Hassi Messaoud, Algeria, not limited to other MENAT & SSA countries such as Nigeria, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Angola, Tunisia, Ivory Coast or Morocco.
This role reports to the MENATI & SSA International Trade Compliance (ITC) Senior Leader and is responsible for supporting the ITC direction the implementing and deploying an industry best practice compliance program across the region. Focus will be placed on process integration of import and export regulations into key business and functional procedures via the corporate ITC Playbook.
- Help the wider ITC group develop and establish direction & corresponding policies & procedures ensuring Trade compliance across the business functions
- Manages analysis of global trade issues such as Country of Origin, Custom Valuation, Export Licensing, and Technology screening
- Sets Trade Compliance requirements for business units & various process owners in adherence with applicable regulatory requirements
- Manages company strategies around audit and training related to area of control
- Drives projects for continuous Compliance improvement/increased efficiency
- Monitor and analyze impact of regulatory changes in regions and advise the business and various stakeholders on how BH will comply with the new regulations
- Lead the implementation of the ITC Playbook in regions
- Conduct training for business and functions in region, in coordination with Product Company ITC leaders, as needed
- Conduct Logistics Providers audits, as required
- Manage compliance audits conducted by external parties such as Customs and other regulatory agencies in region
- Provide M&A support to ITC Integration Leader and Product Company ITC leaders, as needed
- Conduct Trade compliance due diligence and risk assessment of third parties such as customers, vendors and subcontractors
- Coordinate with Logistics in the application of in-country export control licenses for licensable goods when required, in coordination with the classification and licensing (Technical) team
- Coordinate with various stakeholders on duty savings programs such as FTA, Repair and Return, Customer Master List Program, etc
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate Qualification
- Good knowledge of corporate compliance programs and culture.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Experience and comfort with technology.
- Effective and diplomatic communicator.
- Demonstrated ability with Customs and/or Export Compliance, in management role.
- Demonstrated ability working with Compliance software (e.g. Trade Collaborator) and/or SAP in management role required.
- French and/or Arabic written and oral
Sales / Marketing
Leader – International Trade Compliance
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online Baker Hughes Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : Apply Online Here