Apply Online For Graduate Intern Recruitment at The British High Commission
The British High Commission Recruitment 2019 . The British High Commission invites online application for the recruitment of Graduate Intern Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying. Apply online on or before 22 July 2019
Tags : Graduate Intern Vacancy
Jobs Opportunity in The British High Commission Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Graduate Intern Post
Job Details : Graduate Intern
Salary : NGN135,419
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : BA BSc or HND .
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria, if required
- Great team player, able to build collaborative working relationships across teams
- Good client engagement skills
- Strong IT skills in Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
Provide administrative support for the West Africa Trade Service Manager and the corresponding wider trade service team; business development, research and analysis; strategic and logistical support for the team.
- Roles and responsibilities:
- Research: help in the formulation of market studies for British companies and the online management of customers.
- Maintenance of the team’s project database, and assistance in the identification of new contractual opportunities for British businesses.
- Event coordination: support in the organisation of official events and visits, including the preparation of agendas and invitations, arrangement of meetings, coordination of guests at events, and all related logistic activities.
- Relations with stakeholders: develop and maintain contact with local (private and public) stakeholders, keeping record of all activities in the team’s databases.
- Any other related task that might be required as part of the Trade Service activities.
Please complete the application form in full as the information provided is used during screening.
- Please check your application carefully before you submit, as no changes can be made once submitted.
- The British High Commission will never request any payment or fees to apply for a position.
- Employees recruited locally by the British High Commission in Abuja are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in Nigeria.
- All candidates must be legally able to work and reside in the country of the vacancy with the correct visa/work permit status or demonstrate eligibility to obtain the relevant permit.
- The responsibility lies on the successful candidate to;
- Obtain the relevant permit
- Pay fees for the permit
- Make arrangements to relocate
- Meet the costs to relocation
The British High Commission do not sponsor visas/work permits except where it may be local practice to do so.
- Employees who are not eligible to pay local income tax: e.g. certain third-country nationals and spouses/partners of UK diplomats will have their salaries abated by an equivalent amount.
- Information about the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Competency Framework can be found on this link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-competency-frameworkPlease note: AA=A1, AO=A2, EO=B3, HEO=C4, SEO=C5
- Reference checking and security clearances will be conducted on successful candidates.
Department for International Trade (DIT)
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online The British High Commission Website at below link on or before 22 July 2019
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://fco.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-2/xf-d17bc715fac7/candidate/so/pm/4/pl/1/opp/9757-Intern-27-19-LOS-DIT/en-GB