Andela Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Recruitment Specialist Vacancy
Andela Nigeria Recruitment 2019 . Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. Andela Nigeria invites online application for the recruitment of Recruitment Specialist Vacancy.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before before applying.
Tags : Recruitment Specialist
Jobs Opportunity in Andela Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Recruitment Specialist Vacancy
Job Details : Recruitment Specialist
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- 2-5 years experience in talent acquisition/recruitment – technical recruiting would be a bonus
- Certified member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management or related body is a bonus.
- A self-starter and able to work independently with some ambiguity and develop process and structure as needed.
- Creativity in expanding the ecosystem for sourcing top talent for Andela.You are Innovative and a supporter of diversity and equal employment opportunity
- Active sourcing experience through platforms such as LinkedIn, Boolean search exposure and leveraging networks through referrals and internal applicants
- Familiarity with employment laws and be supportive of diversity
- Curiosity about how to improve efficiency in attracting top talent from across the continent and the diaspora.
- Motivation to relentlessly and consistently engage and follow-up with prospective candidates and referrers.
- Excellent People, Communication, Problem-solving, Negotiation, Time management and Coordination skills.
- You understand the value of maintaining positive relationships and creating an awesome candidate/hiring manager’s experience.
- You have a knack for developing, coordinating and implementing the calendars of activities to ensure that targets are hit in a timely manner
- Excellent knowledge and passion about Andela’s mission and vision. Able to convincingly sell Andela’s opportunity to prospective employees
- You drive results in a big way and can get things done. You are self-driven and have great independent follow-through
- You are great at researching candidates and their previous employers online, and have a very strong interest in talent acquisition and personal career trajectories.
- High learning velocity and readiness to be awesome
Candidate Sourcing and selection
- Actively source top talent online to build a funnel of qualified candidates for a quickly scaling and dynamic global team, for diverse functions across the organisation
- Work closely with hiring managers to achieve a clear understanding of job roles in order to identify the best talents
- Design and maintain systems that guarantee punctual and delightful evaluation processes for our candidates.
- Comply with and bolster data analysis systems to improve performance tracking once hired.
- Engage and captivate the interest of high-quality candidates and convert those candidates into hires.
- Identify new sourcing channels and tools through frequent research
- Ensure a best-in-class selection process
- Coordinate and communicate with internal stakeholders to guarantee headcount is filled on time, and through the most equitable and objective processes possible.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify hiring needs and best ways to fill those needs.
- Proactively guide internal stakeholders towards best hiring practices.
- Provide timely feedback to candidates to ensure a great candidate experience
- Maintain positive relationships with candidates in ways that could yield referrals that could become potential hire
- Build a community of top talents that can be tapped into in the near future
- Create accessible resources for your stakeholder (candidates, hiring managers and interviewers)
- Facilitate workshops aimed to improve the recruitment process across the organisation
- Develop Initiatives that add value to the organisation in areas relating to talent sourcing and management
- Collaborate with the Recruiting Manager to continually develop and improve on existing recruitment processes
- Assist the recruiting operations team in optimizing the hiring process
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, And a chance to change the world!
How To Apply : Interested candidates may apply online Andela Nigeria Website at below link
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement & Apply Online Link : https://boards.greenhouse.io/andela/jobs/1163538?gh_src=gcg82cmp1
- KPMG Nigeria is Hiring For Personal Assistant Vacancy
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Jobs 2018 Apply Online For Chief Internal Auditor Post
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Jobs 2018 Apply Online For Brand and Media Manager Post
- IBEDC Recruitment Plc Career Manager 2018 Apply Online For Database Administrator Post
- May & Baker Nigeria Plc is Hiring For Treasury Accountant Vacancy at may-baker.com